Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Has Color Gone To The Dogs?

Trends are a constant in this interior designer’s world.  I have to keep my eyes and ears open as to what’s coming down the pike.  There always seems to be a lot of interest in trends as people want to keep their homes looking fresh and updated while trying to be careful not to go too crazy in the process.  I can attest that I don’t have too many clients who subscribe to the Betsey Johnson school of design.  *wink*  (Not dissing Ms Betsey . . . She dives into her own world of design with pure glee!)

Etsy - (The Duchess)

Meanwhile, the next time someone asks me what going to be ‘hot’ in the world of interiors, I can honestly reply, “I think color will be going to the dogs”.  If you don’t believe me, check out swatch number 5, from the top down.  I just can’t wait to suggest the prefect shade of “Dachshund”!

p331511.JPG

(via Apartment Therapy)

(via Pinterest)

(via House Beautiful)

(via Martha Stewart)

My Magnum and Freckles give it a big “paws” up!

Magnum & Freckles (2)

All My Best

No comments: