Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Sweet Time At The High Point Market

While I’m taking a minute to rub down some sore feet, download photos, and remember all of the showrooms I visited, I can’t help but to reflect on the wonderful people I’ve met and the relationships that have been forged by sharing the experience of a love of design and the creative process.  Everyone has a story to be shared and I’ve so enjoyed the moments, albeit brief ones, to learn more about their sources for inspiration, their history, and their lives.

The market is about to wrap up and the showrooms will soon be empty.  I’ll be sharing posts of market finds, along with a few of the conversations I’ve shared along the way. 

Thanks to everyone who made this visit an extra sweet and special one!

IMG_4217

(C.R. Laine’s showroom offered more than eye candy!  They had cupcakes, too!)

All My Best

PS – I would be so honored if you would check out my High Point Market Pinterest page and either like or re-pin any of the trend shots.  They are counted as a vote for me to win a return visit to the High Point Market, in the spring! 

No comments: