Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Dreams

My thank you notes have been collecting way too much dust and the etiquette patrol might be on their way to collect them.  I’m spread a little thin on a convergence of projects, while writing away for some editorial deadlines and planning for some industry presentations.  I’m looking at my own home projects and wondering how on earth I’ll get to them with the calendar clicking along!

And THEN . . . there is all of this talking about leaping, springing, jumping ahead.  (Guilty as charged, on that account, too!)

So, in my perfect world, I dream of easing into spring.  Taking time to plant the seeds, enjoy them, and restore a bit of order to my creative chaos. 

Spring Dreams

Spring dreams to you!  Oh, and don’t forget Daylight Savings Time begins on Sunday.  Remember, it’s “spring forward”.  Even the handsome toads must kiss that hour goodbye!

Sigh!

No comments: