Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spotlighting Pearson Furniture & Traditional Home

This isn’t the first post I’ve written about Pearson Furniture and I’m sure it won’t be my last!  You see, other than admiring the quality and beauty of a NC-based manufacturer, I also happen to believe in the product so much, I spec it for many of my design projects. 

6a0120a4f580b4970b01630530104b970d-750wi

I’m pretty proud that I have a direct trade account with them in order to offer everything in their catalogs, as well as the ability to customize their upholstery products.  In fact, I’ve got an extra long sofa with a built-in sleeper and a custom-designed ottoman in the works, now.

Pearson Custom Upholstery

(Finding solutions to meet client’s needs is my joy.  Pearson helps me to complete the process perfectly!  . . . And notice we’re using Sunbrella fabrics for this application.  The room is right off of the pool area so no worries about any damp derrieres.)

But, enough about me.  I was so thrilled to receive an email, from my rep, to let me know Pearson is being showcased in a national ad in none other than Traditional Home Magazine!  Standing ovation, here!  They deserve to be in the spotlight.

Pearson Ad

Be sure to pick up the July/August issue of Traditional Home for an even better copy.  (And of course, being one of my favorite publications, this is one magazine worthy of collecting.  I know you can save space with your iPad or tablet, but I like being able to hold this treasure in my hot little hands!)

6a0120a4f580b4970b0163060a11b6970d-750wi

Hello, gorgeous!  1408 & 1407 Chairs.  Also available in barstools.  Notice the stunning fabric and finish combinations.  You absolutely should drop by their blog, Pearson Inspiration, created and written by Franki Durbin of Life in a Venti Cup.  She’s got the inside scoop of new products, trends, fashion, and much more!

9744_Cocktail_Table_S12

And not to forget . . . there are some fabulous accent pieces to compliment this lovely upholstery line.  The 9744 Grid Coffee Table would bring an architectural accomplishment to any room.

Thanks for letting me present Pearson as you ponder your upholstery and accents needs.  As I always share with clients, with having been placed in both the White House and the Vatican, I think you can rest assured it will be just right for your home!

If you need help spotting beautiful furniture solutions, drop me a line to find out more about my design services.  Believe it or not, it’s time to plan for holiday deadlines!

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click here Pinterest-button

1 comment:

franki durbin said...

Wanda, you are amazing. That extra long sofa sounds really sharp!!! Thank you so much for the mention - but kudos to you on your always exceptional posts!