Friday, October 12, 2012

A Quest and A Map for High Point Furniture Market

“A seasoned traveler always keeps a well-packed bag” ~ Wanda S. Horton

I often speak in terms of interior design as a journey.  You need a map to know where you’re going- and even with a plan - sometimes a little side trip provides a delightful discovery.  Traveling with a partner can enrich the experience, for most of pleasure travel and interior design is about the ultimate process of sharing.  Yes, there can be a few challenges along the way, but they create rich and humorous stories for years to come!

image

I’m packing my bags to head out to the High Point Furniture Market, where the exotic, unique, and often amazing trip fills my cup so that I may, in turn, fill yours.image

image

If you’d like to come with, keep checking in as I fill my Pinterest “passport” with stamps for all of my showroom visits!  It will be almost like you’re there! 

The market is October 13th-18th and it will be a week of “Eat, Pray, Love”.  There’s always lots of food and cocktails.  I’ll pray my feet will hold out.  And above all, I’ll love seeing new product and all of my friends!

image

If we haven’t taken the journey of design, together, let’s think about planning that trip!  I predict there will be good times on the horizon, in 2013!

image

Design - where perfection is an ideal, tempered with reality, and my team strives to find the balance. If this post resonated with you, drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Now booking into 2013!

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click here Pinterest-button

No comments: