Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What’s on Trend? High Point Market Snapshots

So, I just got back from the Fall 2012 High Point Furniture Market and I thought it would be fun to play a game of “what do you see?”  Kind of like an interior design ink blot test.

(And just to let you know how plentiful this was, I snapped these photos within the same market complex!)

IMG_9176

Emerson Et Cie

IMG_9177

A yummy close-up.

IMG_9178

Emerson Et Cie

IMG_9047

Pearson Furniture

IMG_9021

Pearson Furniture

IMG_9128

Chelsea House

LISA KAHN TOP PICK - Chelsea House - 200 North Hamilton St., Suite 104.   From the Lisa Kahn Collection for Chelsea House

Chelsea House – Lisa Kahn Allen Collection

42221315227032746_7mZBnVuP_f

Can you only imagine the smile on my face?

Mmmm.  Now if only there would be a coordinating pair of slippers!

Design - where perfection is an ideal, tempered with reality, and my team strives to find the balance. If this post resonated with you, drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Now booking into 2013!

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click here Pinterest-button

No comments: