Friday, November 30, 2012

Thirty Days of Gracious Giving–Starting December 1st

I love the beauty of holiday season!  There are so many lovely ideas about how to decorate your home, enchanting music, amazing food and what to buy folks on your holiday list.

I also love the generosity of the human spirit.  We sometimes miss it, between the glitz and glamour. 

image

(This lovely wreath reminds me how life comes full circle.  Giving is like that, too.)

So . . . . for the next thirty days, while I may be sharing things sparkly and bright, I’m also going to share a story or an idea of gracious giving.  For me, it’s the element of Christmas which brings the most warmth and excitement to the season.  I hope it will be the same for you!

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click herePinterest-button

Drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Now booking into 2013!

No comments: