Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gracious Giving–Day 6: Giving Shelter

I’m running a little late, this evening, but I’ve committed to keeping up these posts, so I’m going to share a brief one and ask that you come back tomorrow for the rest.  I promise it will be so worth it! 

For now, I’ll leave you with this:

Jeff Day, from TLS by Design, is an amazing example of selfless giving.  He provided all new upholstery, for our local community shelter dayroom project, and he doesn’t even live in our county, much less our state!  (Indiana, to be exact!)  I promise I’ll share more, in the days to come.

Right now, I’m absolutely beyond words.  Heart bursting gratitude is more like it.

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click herePinterest-button

Drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Now booking into 2013!

No comments:

Thanks for sharing my posts!

Share |

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails