Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gracious Giving–Day One

My friend, Beth Swanson, just had her fabulous candlelight evening for her holiday open house at Olde Tyme Marketplace. (Which, by the way, is still underway through this Sunday!)  The candlelight was all aglow and it certainly got me in the mood for finishing up any loose ends on my holiday decorating!

I snapped a few shots of her handcrafted magic . . .  even got Mr. Claus in there, too!

Collages

Beth helps to support some local animal rescues, and with everyone focused on pressies for friends and family, she knows this time of year can leave the rescue groups a bit strapped.  So, being the kind of gal that she is, she asked everyone to bring a can or bag of food for the doggies and kitties. 

image

We both are softies when it comes to our fur friends! 

Thanks for remembering to share a little bit of love with your local shelter or rescue group.  A little donation can mean a lot to hungry tummies!

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click herePinterest-button

Drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Now booking into 2013!

No comments: