Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Finding Potential in 2013

When I saw today’s quote, I had to smile.  It couldn’t have been more spot on for the world of interiors.  After all, don’t most people tend to look at the places or areas in their home, with a critical eye, and that’s why or when they decide to take action?

New Year

This resonated, with me, to be even more encouraged to look for potential . . . forgetting the “cracks to be patched” and looking for flaws. 

imageIf we only address the surface, we’ll miss the potential for something truly beautiful.

There is a reason we call it “interior” design.

All My Best

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click herePinterest-button

Drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Now booking into 2013!

No comments: