Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February–Matters of Heart & Home

Love is in the air . . . and it’s time to share matters of the heart and home.

Melange Alexandra console

(Oh the curves and carvings on this Melange Alexandra Console made by Hooker Furniture Co.!  A neutral backdrop always makes a pop of color, well – pop!)

Nancy Lindemeyer, one of my fellow bloggers for Hooker Furniture Company, just provided a lovely post to help you bring hearts into your home for the entire month, and not just February 14th.  As the founding Editor for Victoria Magazine, Nancy knows a thing or two about romantic interiors!

Be sure to stop by for a read to see more of her sweet ideas!  (And thanks for tuning in every week for lots of different perspectives on home furnishings and design updates.)

All My Best

PS - If you’re daunted by the task of creating personalized, interior spaces, I’d love to hear from you!  You’ll have great options available.

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click herePinterest-button

Drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Will you be ready for your project to be completed by spring?  Time to book that first meeting!

1 comment:

Southern Chateau said...

Beautiful image, Wanda! I love Victoria magazine and missed it so much while it was gone.

Thanks for sharing my posts!

Share |

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails