Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Interior Living

Sometimes folks think making their surroundings beautiful will fix more than the surface.

Interior design is not a Band-Aid for what ails the soul . . .

5e39a770394b19cd558a18b42c079155

. . . but it can honor the good work you’ve done on the “other” interior. 

Until then, everything simply stays on the surface.

All My Best

PS - If you’re daunted by the task of creating personalized, interior spaces, I’d love to hear from you!  You’ll have great options available.

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click herePinterest-button

Drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Will you be ready for your project to be completed by summer?  Time to book that first meeting!

No comments: