Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Rekindle the Romance in Your Home

One of the reasons I chose to be an interior designer is that I love seeing people fall in love with their homes.  Now, I know that may sound a little sappy but it really does warm my heart to see the transformation take hold.

This month, I shared what I think might be one of my best posts for Hooker Furniture Corporation and I would LOVE for you to pull up your favorite chair for a read!  You may just find a tip or two to inspire you. 

Bound Together

Click on the photo,above, and enjoy the post!

Oh, and just one more sweet thing to share . . . The pieces featured in my article are from their Rhapsody Collection.  They’re having a fabulous contest where you can enter to win one of several beautiful pieces.  The Bombe Chest, featured below, happens to be one of my personal favorites.  All it takes is one special piece and you can build an entire room around it!

Chinoiserie Chic

Happy Heart Day and good luck!

All My Best

PS - If you’re daunted by the task of creating personalized, interior spaces, I’d love to hear from you!  You’ll have great options available.

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click herePinterest-button

Drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Will you be ready for your project to be completed by spring?  Time to book that first meeting

No comments: