Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Taking the First Step in an Interior Design Project

When an interior design project is presented, the possibilities are endless!  It can also seem a little overwhelming with all of the details to be addressed. 

Before the creative process begins, the project scope,(wish list), has to be created and then the task lists evolves.  For an interior designer, it’s all about the ‘who, what, where, when and how’ all of this will take place.  Many folks are on the team . . . the homeowners, the contractor, subs, vendors, and creative folks, too!  So much to do before the “pretty” begins.

I’m thrilled that a project has been presented with a big wish list for remodeling/refreshing and the deconstruction/reconstruction begins in mid-March.  The expected completion date is August. 

IMG_9971

I’ve found, with all of the whirlwind of activity anticipated, it’s always best to take a deep breath and take it one-step-at-a-time. 

image

All My Best

PS - If you’re daunted by the task of creating personalized, interior spaces, I’d love to hear from you!  You’ll have great options available.

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click herePinterest-button

Drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Will you be ready for your project to be completed by summer?  Time to book that first meeting!

No comments: