Monday, April 15, 2013

High Point Market - Sneak Peek from C.R. Laine

Oh, the glimpses into the showrooms of High Point Market . . . I’m not sure if we should request a spoiler alert – kind of like what we request when we’ve missed an episode of “Mad Men” or “Downton Abbey” – but I say, keep them coming!  I know they’re really more like trailers for a great movie.  They’re meant to be sure I put them on my “must-see” list!

CR Laine's Copley Swivel Chair slipcovered in fabric Gateway Shamrock

I do love visiting the C.R. Laine showroom and with the recent sneak peeks, it’s for certain to be on my list of drop-in’s.  Holly McLay Blalock, their VP of Merchandising and Marketing, is one of the sunniest people you’ll ever see at market.  Not to mention, she’s a major talent when it comes to pulling off a fabulous showroom!

So, without making you wait any longer, here are some of their new introductions:

Bradstreet chair in fabric Zig Zag Onyx – Black and White – Watch for it!

Mad for modern?  Here is the Trey ottoman!

I die for an ‘X’ base ottoman!  Dasha is her name and she’s made in the USA.

 

CR Laine's Cullen chair in pattern Chenonceau Coral, a signature print by Schumacher, makes my heart flutter for being wrapped in cottage style. 

Some patterns and design are just full of happy!  Happy jars, that is. I can’t wait to see the Micah chair in Cachepot Hyacinth!

As time permits, I’ll try to share more previews as I know many of you are in the midst of planning for those spring interior updates.  I love being able to show lines with so many styles and options.  It’s time to create a home just for you!

All My Best

If you’re daunted by the task of creating personalized, interior spaces, I’d love to hear from you!  You’ll have great options available.

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click herePinterest-button

Drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Will you be ready for your project to be completed by late summer/early fall?  Time to book that first meeting!

No comments: