Monday, April 22, 2013

Pillow Fight!

I’m taking a brief break from touring the High Point Market to look over 400+ images to see where I need to fill in the blanks.  Since I drive back and forth, (the jury being out on that decision), I can take some time to regroup for another full day of pounding the pavement.  Plus, it’s a little worrisome when the illuminated “service engine” thingy comes on.  Some sort of nonsense about “fuel level sending unit”.  Sigh . . . a different kind of “shop” time.

There is so much to see and share but I always have to stop by Elaine Smith’s fabulous display of her outdoor/indoor pillow line.  And let me say, I wouldn’t just tuck these into chaises by the poolside.  They deserve to be front and center, indoors, too!

IMG_0760

IMG_0761

IMG_0762

IMG_0763

IMG_0764

IMG_0766

IMG_0767

IMG_0768

IMG_0769

Bar none, this is a company that totally gets how function can meet fashion.  I’ve only posted a portion of their offerings!  The dressmaker details are top shelf – no pun intended.  Some really amazing, printed vinyl covers present cork and leather looks.

I love the easy clean-up in that it prevents folks from feeling as if a decorative pillow is too precious for everyday use.  Little kids, pets, big kids, (husbands), and all in Sunbrella fabrics so a sunny corner won’t damage or fade the materials.  We can even order yardage to coordinate for recovering that chair or sofa!

Time to get my self together for another road trip.  I’ll keep you posted and don’t fight over who gets which pillow collection.  There’s something for everyone.  :)

All My Best

If you’re daunted by the task of creating personalized, interior spaces, I’d love to hear from you!  You’ll have great options available.

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click herePinterest-button

Drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Will you be ready for your project to be completed by late summer/early fall?  Time to book that first meeting!

No comments: