Monday, April 29, 2013

Spotting Trends at the High Point Market and for Hooker Furniture Collections

I’m sure many of my fellow interior designers will agree that the High Point Furniture Market was truly amazing!  For some of us who’ve been at this a while, it may take a little more wooing and wowing to capture our attention.  Let me just say, the showrooms absolutely hit the mark, this spring!

IMG_0892

As some of you may know, I’m a contributing blogger for Hooker Furniture Corporation – also the parent company for Sam Moore Upholstery, Bradington Young, and Opus Designs.  Needless to say, their showrooms cover a lot of territory and interior options, so my most recent post couldn’t begin to include it all without asking readers to take a few hours to peruse all of my photos.

IMG_0889

Instead, I did a synopsis of their latest introductions, as well as I shared how I might pair their pieces with other lines.  You know designers, we love to mix it up!

IMG_0690

So, I hope you’ll hop over to the blog, and if you like what you see, be sure to share and/or like it on Facebook, pin it to your Pinterest pages, plus it on Google+, or any other method in which you’d like to give your friends a head’s up on what’s happening in the world of interiors!

IMG_0860

Thanks for stopping by!

All My Best

If you’re daunted by the task of creating personalized, interior spaces, I’d love to hear from you!  You’ll have great options available.

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click herePinterest-button

Drop me a line to find out more about my design services. Will you be ready for your project to be completed by late summer/early fall?  Time to book that first meeting!

No comments: