Monday, May 27, 2013

Rustic R & R

Long weekends provide just enough time to take a nearby jaunt for a mini vacay.  Just enough time to give some extra breathing room but not so long that it creates undue stress of leaving behind a workload or the anticipation of a large on piled up to greet you.  Just enough time to be able to say, “aahhh”.

Enough time to walk a mountain road.

IMG_1332

Enough time to take a horseback ride.

IMG_1317

Enough time to discover hidden treasures.

IMG_1316

Enough time to learn that it takes a whole lot of bees to make a tablespoon of honey.

IMG_1321

IMG_1322

Enough time to smell the rhododendron.  (Well, rather to “inhale” the visual beauty.)

IMG_1330

Enough time to enjoy a country ham biscuit at an old inn and to walk it off, afterwards.

IMG_1308

IMG_1307

IMG_1325

I hope you make “enough time” to do what feeds your soul, this summer.  I know it always makes me a better person!  (And a designer.)

All My Best

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click here.

No comments: