Saturday, August 24, 2013

Photo-finish Interiors

I love photo shoot weeks!  It’s a bit of running here and yon to pull together the special elements which make the interiors sparkle - but it’s so worth it.  (We won’t even discuss the months of designing, planning, sourcing, ordering and installing it entails to get to this point.)

There will be more to come as I share a few sneak peeks, courtesy of my amazing photographer, Whitney Gray.

One of my favorite spaces . . . the dining room:

DR Shoot 1-001

image

image

A glimpse of the breakfast room window.  We were so thankful for the dappling of light from a sunny day!

image

My favorite projects are those full-service design opportunities which allow for photo-ready spaces.  After all, that’s why my clients hire me!

All my best

To subscribe to my blog updates via email click here.

To follow Wanda S. Horton Interior Design on Facebook click here.

To follow me on Pinterest click here

No comments: