Friday, December 20, 2013

Season’s Greetings!

The time has come to enjoy some special visits with family and friends.  And to recharge some batteries.  Baking and cooking will ensue and everything has been tweaked in the holiday decorating department as much as it will be.  This elf is R-E-A-D-Y for the holidays as much as she can be! 

Season's Greetings - WSH

I’ll be on hiatus until Monday, January 6th and that means offline.  One thing this creative soul has learned, over the past 18 years of providing home interiors for some wonderful people, sitting in front of the screen isn’t my biggest source of information or inspiration.  I need to get out and about and to be in the moment of letting the senses absorb it all.

When I return in the New Year, I hope I’ll have made some great strides in determining where my design practice will be heading and the services I really want to share.  I’ll be speaking to the folks with whom my firm will be the best fit for full-service design and then also to folks who desire boutique-style mini-services.  Projects always have a much better outcome when we’re on the same page and have the same expectations.  My blog posts will be less about the need to put something online for rankings but when I feel the content is worth sharing.

2014 will be the year of clarity.  I hope it’s the same for you, too!

All my best! ~ Wanda

No comments: