Friday, April 4, 2014

High Point, Here I Come! (And other random thoughts.)

I’ve been so bad at posting, as of late.  So many ideas and some expanded services have been swirling in my head!  Almost too much to put into words. 

image

I’m not one of those who likes to speak in vague terms and mislead folks about “big news” or to create an air of false intrigue.  I really do have a lot of things in the development phase and some concepts may stick while others go on the back burner or disappear.  So . . . it’s more of the mindset that I need my ducks-in-a-row before I use this blog as my chalkboard for figuring out the formulas.  Believe you me, when it’s all said and done, you’ll be the first to know!

1

Anyhooo . . . I’m heading off to the High Point Furniture Market with an open mind for taking in lots of great information from a few, select seminars and lots of showroom visits!  I have a feeling I’ll refine and define some of the afore-mentioned thoughts, just by being surrounded with the deluge of beauty of design.  I hope I’ll run into some favorite friends, too!

image

Until then, be sure to give kudos to those who wear the creative hats.  They work hard to bring your visions to life.

image

So many places to see so I’m off to finish my list!

All my best! ~ Wanda

No comments: