Friday, April 25, 2014

Weekend Design Finds: Black Crow Studios Is Back On Etsy!

Sometimes, as a designer, I so hope I can get a client to step outside of the box and dare to be different with their walls.  Of course, when I mean different, I usually mean custom and not something found in a wallpaper book.

Tracy Hiner, of Black Crow Studios, has designed some phenomenal wall coverings and if you’re not familiar with her work, take a peek at her website!  I’m a huge fan of her watercolor series, as not only does it provide a stunning backdrop, it surrounds a room in pure magic!

image

image

You can imagine how thrilled I was to read she has opened up her Etsy shop, once again, to share some of her bursts of color and design in smaller pieces.  I can imagine putting together a whole grouping of these for a big statement!

If you’re a little more conservative about covering an entire wall, take a look at some of her pieces, below.  Just click on the image to head on over to Etsy to make one of these your own!

image

image

image

I hope you have a color-filled weekend and will stop by for a visit to Tracy’s shop.  And if you feel even more adventurous in your interiors, give me a ring to help you pull it all together.  Tracy loves a great design collaboration!

All my best! ~ Wanda

No comments: