Saturday, November 22, 2014

Treasures for Your Table this Thanksgiving

From time-to-time, I like to share special posts I’ve penned as a writer for Hooker Furniture Company’s “Experience Your Home” blog.  When I really share personal content and stage a lot of the images, I can tell it resonates with their readers.  I hope you’ll enjoy it, as well!

Bountiful in Blue

Sam Moore Adele Chair

Bring in a bit of Nature

In this post, you’ll get to see just some of an extensive collection of my English Transferware, as well as how I would pair it with the lovely Sam Moore upholstery line and the casegoods from Hooker Furniture Co.  You’ll even get to see a lovely example of how to transition from Thanksgiving to Christmas.

So, without further adieux – Just click on <here> to read!

All my best! ~ Wanda

No comments: