Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What's on my Instagram?

It took me awhile to join in on the Instagram fun.  I’m a Samsung fan so I had to wait for this wonderful app to come my way.  (The camera on my Galaxy S6 is amazing and makes Instagraming way too fun!)  My Apple friends were ahead of the curve and I couldn’t wait to catch up.

I love being able to look back over the collage of photos . . .  there are days I am more philosophical, days where I’m entrenched in interiors and projects, or days where the garden beckons me to take a deep breath and shake off the dust.

Pretty soon, we'll begin to see the seasonal changes and I’m sure those will impact the texture I capture and the variety of related activities.  Fall will softly settle in.  I do promise to hold down the pumpkin influences!  It seems folks are already “pumpkin’d out from the early influx of flavor marketing.  No pumpkin lattes, here.


So, what’s on my Instagram?


Be sure to stop over for a visit to my corner of the world!  I’m @wshortondzn
All my best! – Wanda

1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Wanda, I love your Instagram feed. Color, shape and textures, your feed is a joy to look at and investigate. Inspiring!