Saturday, October 17, 2015

Soaking It All In - High Point Market and Life Experiences

This is the week of High Point Market and I’ve already been soaking in so many beautiful sites and seminars!  There’s nothing like the beautiful combination of business and pleasure.  Truthfully, I’ve had so much on my business plate, it’s a welcome respite which I’ve decided to turn into an extended time away from the office to squeeze in a family visit and then a jaunt to the mountains to fill the rest of my cup with even more meaningful experiences.  Inspiration comes from separating oneself from the day-to-day tasks.  At least that applies for this designer! 

I’ll be keeping interested eyes up-to-date as I spot some of the latest trends. Be sure to tune into my Instagram feed, to see “What’s new, what’s next” in the world of interiors.  While you’re there, thanks for clicking on the ‘follow’ button, too!


Meanwhile, a parting shot of one of the interior spaces we’ve had in the works . . . .




All my best! ~ Wanda

1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Wanda, that kitchen is amazing. I'd never want to leave it! I'm so happy to share your High Point finds via your Instagram, merci beau coup!